it is wat it is

My photo
I am who I am. Not many can appreciate that. livin MY life nd LOVIN every moment of it.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

i lied.....

I said my next post was going to be called apologies....but my thoughts aren't organized for that yet. Instead I am going to post a part from J Cole's song - losing my balance. This verse somewhat reminds me of Him.....

I got a thing for this little mama

She do it to me plus her brain is forreal imma sucka for love I guess

Wont catch her up in the club cuz she aint into that

Kind of chick that rather rent a flick and get intimate

Say she never fuck with thug niggas only gentlemen

And yea that ass is fat but whats better is her intellect

Other men ah sweat her when we walk past

Cant even blame em’ I did the same when I saw that ass

Match with the thin waist, brown with a slime face

Love the conversation and the kicks was like a sensai

Now she got me chillening with her all around the clock

My homies beefin cuz I never come around a lot

Keep on telling me I changed and things aint the same

And ever since she came around I never want to hang

They tell me that its foul how a chick will make me switch

But man I cant help it dog her mind got me whipped

I think Im losing my balance

No comments:

Post a Comment