it is wat it is

My photo
I am who I am. Not many can appreciate that. livin MY life nd LOVIN every moment of it.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

nd wen it all falls apart

It seemed like all these guys only wanted one thing
Then I found someone who wantd the things unseen
Mind body and soul…yup all three
And fo the first time in a while I was livin the dream
I finally had someone who really liked ME

Nd then how quickly the storm came
I was fussin over stuff that seemed real lame
I kept apologizing cuz I aint wanna lose wat I had gained
I realize it was me…I am the one to blame

I cnt control my thoughts nd I cnt control my mouth
But I cnt hold my tongue and my ignorant attitude comes out

But I understand that there is only so much one can take
Nd I apologize but my attitude determined my fate

Now it back to the cold me
So that I wont hurt nobody
So that I ultimately wont hurt BRY.
I guess this is the way it has to be

I waited so long fo somethn nd now its all gone

Goodbye to the feelins

Bye bye heart

Im angry as I sit here as I sit nd think of the damaged I caused
I did it again..another good thing lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment