it is wat it is

My photo
I am who I am. Not many can appreciate that. livin MY life nd LOVIN every moment of it.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

kidnapped.

have you ever been....

robbed of your thoughts?

kidnapped by feelings??

LOST.... all self control?

Your thoughts are no longer your own...someone has taken them from you...and yu allow it to happen..how you ask? simply because you shared themm. You have forced someone to think like you. Before you speak...they hush you up by saying exactly what you are thinking.

feelings have taken over. they will not let you leave. What happened to the heartless little girl? Is she gone? Maybe, for the time being.


You lose all control.....because you have let someone in.

And that my friend, is when the series of questions begin.

I apologize for my rambling. My brain is all over the place today.

1 comment:

  1. That was some thought provoking ish my friend....i am provoked to think lol

    ReplyDelete